Enjoy the ultimate Tuscan experience in Tuscany’s major city. Florence is the most culturally rich city: only a few towns can count as many monuments and historic buildings as Florence does. Only a few towns can boast centuries of history full of great characters and important historical facts.
Whether you are interested in fashion, art, culture or just in spending a nice day, Florence is the place you cannot miss to see. During your visit you will realize Florence offers most of the things you came to Italy to see: great fashion designers such as Gucci and Roberto Cavalli, small artisan shops where you can buy almost everything, modern and ancient architectural masterpieces, art-packed museums such as Uffizi, the stunning view from the hilltop square Piazzale Michelangelo, the picturesque bridge Ponte Vecchio.
Drive through Florence with an authorized driver or walk led by a licensed tourist guide from Cortona Tours & Driver and find out all secrets of the home of the Renaissance, the birthplace of the great family Medici and of the poet Dante.
|Duration: 8h/9h|| Lunch / Tasting:
- Departure from your Hotel/Villa
- Enjoy the ultimate view over Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Arrive in Florence’s town center
- Join a guided Walking Tour of the historic center. See the major monuments, squares and sites
- Stop for lunch in a typical Florentine Restaurant in the town center (optional and upon prior reservation)
- Enjoy some free time in the town
- Return to your Hotel/Villa.